Features of the lodge
Beverages are not included during meals. Safe drinking water is available (tap water).
Meals are not included or refundable for guests arriving and departing the ECOPARK LODGE before or after scheduled meal times.
- During the day – regular transfers:
- From the airport to ECOPARK – for check-in only: included in package cost for guests arriving in Manaus on regular scheduled flights during the day – 06:00 a.m. to 05:00 p.m.;
- From ECOPARK to the airport – for check-out only: included in package cost for guests leaving at 08:30 a.m. and 11:30 a.m.;
- In the evening: from/to AIRPORT available at an additional cost. Our Reservations Department will quote this cost when confirming your booking.
- From/to HOTELS in Manaus before or after Ecopark packages, pre-scheduled transfers included in package cost are available at:
- PICK-UP: 08:30 a.m. or 12:00 a.m.;
- DROP-OFF: 12:30 p.m. approximate time (departure from ECOPARK at 11:30 a.m.;
- Transfers IN/OUT: all transfers are coordinated by supervisors speaking English, Spanish and Portuguese;
Guests are briefed by the coordinator before leaving the airport to the marina.
Airport/Marina or Marina/Airport: This portion of the transfer takes from 12 to 15 min.
Marina/Ecopark or Ecopark/Marina: This portion of the transfer takes from 20 to 25 min.
Depending on number of guests being transferred at one given time, transfer will be by typical regional boat or a motor canoe with a collapsible cover.
At the Ecopark: a staff member is always at the pier coordinating arrival and departure of guests.
* Transfers IN/OUT will be accompanied by one of our English, Spanish and Portuguese speaking operation coordinators.
What to pack
Our suggestion is to pack neutral color cotton or light clothing (shirts, socks and shorts), trekking trousers or similar, nylon coat and rain gear, hat, sunscreen lotion, hiking boots or shoes, personal items and medication, bathing suits and … very good mood!!!